Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Introduction to my Anything Goes Blog

Hello to everyone who will be stopping by and reading this post. Whether it be by curiosity, accidentally clicking this post or to my friends who I asked to visit my blog ^_^!!

As for introductions, I'm Donna Marie Magadia from the Philippines. I'm a 3d Artist/Animator and Graphic Artist by trade but I'm also a Hair and Makeup Artist affiliated to Art Personas Management. I'm by no means a good writer so I hope that you'll bear with me. I don't play with words that well and this will be a direct-to-the-point kind of blogs hehehe.

I just wanted to start writing about my hobbies, beauty discoveries, DIYs I made based on what I also find online, crafts, toys and whatever I want to share with you all!!

As the blog says..."Anything Goes"

I hope you'll like whatever posts I write after this.


I'll be continuing my blogs at wordpress. Just click this link.

Stay positive & always believe you're beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment